Our investors play an important role in the region’s entrepreneurial success.
Indeed, “the community lending to the community” is one of the fundamental principles of d’Accès Microcrédit Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine. To do this, our organization offers you a way to invest that allows you to get involved in your region. As a result, you promote local and regional economic development. You also allow people who do not have access to conventional networks and who have a business project, to have access to capital. To be accepted, these projects must be viable, sustainable, create jobs and generate economic activity.
Making a donation or loan supports the economy and entrepreneurship of the region where the community lends to the community. In addition, the interest paid by the entrepreneurs is reinvested in the capital to be loaned, which in turn allows the financing of future promoters.
How is it done?
With a loan : between 1 and 2% interest rate.
With a donation :donation with a receipt for tax credit.
Supporting AMCGÎM means:
- Participating in the social and economic development of Gaspésie and the Îles-de-la-Madeleine;
- Investing in the local economy;
- Enabling people who may not have the means to start a business;
- Participating in the region’s dynamism;
- Giving back to the next person.