Starting a business
Microcredit is nothing less than the community lending to the community!
AMCGÎM offers financing for entrepreneurial projects at every stage of the project (pre-start-up, start-up, expansion, and consolidation). The loans issued can range up to a maximum of $20,000 with preferential rates and terms. Based on the principles of microcredit, our financing is characterized by capital, raised, and managed locally, intended for entrepreneurs in the Gaspésie and Iles-de-la-Madeleine region.
Financing for pre-start-ups in Gaspésie and the Magdalen Islands
Accès Microcrédit Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine offers financing to entrepreneurs in the pre-start-up stage of their business. Indeed, our flexible and adapted loans can be granted to a person in the pre-start-up process for their project. Whether it’s to obtain financing for a certification or training related to your business project, AMCGÎM is there to support you.
Loans for start-up businesses in Gaspésie and the Magdalen Islands
Our organization grants microloans up to $20,000 to entrepreneurs in the Gaspésie and Magdalen Islands region. In addition to providing financing to business start-ups, AMCGÎM offers support to navigate the crucial stages of setting up your business. Our accompaniment is free and flexible.
Microcredit for business expansion in Gaspésie and the Magdalen Islands
AMCGÎM can provide financing to established businesses for development projects.
Features of our financing
- Funding in a form of a loan up to $20,000 with a fixed interest rate at 7%
- Flexible repayment terms up to 5 years
- Our financing can be considered as a down payment by the other financial partners
- The loans are granted to entrepreneurs themselves and not the business
- There are no penalties for prepaying the loan.
« In my case, AMCGÎM supported me even though I was freshly out of school. I didn’t have enough money to make a convincing down payment in the eyes of a bank and didn’t have enough credit history to reassure an investor. »
- The business project must be viable, sustainable, legal, and ethical
- The entrepreneur must have limited access to traditional sources of financing
- The business must be headquartered in Gaspésie or the Magdalen Islands
- The promoter must demonstrate entrepreneurial qualities
- The promoter must obtain the necessary operating permits for their project
- The loan cannot be used to repay a pre-existing debt or a previously completed project
- When obtaining the loan, the promoter undertakes to follow the assistance of one of our agents on a regular basis.
An honour loan is a loan that has no personal or real collateral. This is a loan made on behalf of the promoter and they personally agree to repay it.
Term loans make it possible to meet a specific financing need. They are amortizable, meaning that the loan can be repaid monthly. It is also possible to prepay the loan. In this case, the promoter makes a substantial repayment of their loan, thereby reducing the term of the loan and the interest paid.